Karma
It is annoying to turn on the TV and to hear a character like Stevie J say that his daughter had to be treated like a princess at all times.
Now, this is coming from an individual, that belittle females on a regular I mean calling women hoes, s**** and b******! But still you want your daughter treated like a princess!
I am a woman that has three sons I try my best to treat whomever I am dating the way I would want their daughter to treat my sons. And that's the way it should be.
But unfortunately mankind doesn't think that way we go around treating other people's daughters and sons with so much disrespect and then in return we are ready to kill someone for mistreating our daughters, sons, nieces , nephews and etc .
What I'm trying to say people, specially men, you want your daughter treated like a princess then that woman that you're with right now, treat her like a princess also to women that man that you are with treat him like a king cause remember guys, Karma is a bitch!
Written by IJS (I'm Just Saying)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment